Friday, June 08, 2007

My next life...

In my next life I want to be born a boy because:

I can be a slob and be excused as being a boy

I'm free to roamWhat consequences?

I can decide I want to be a toilet cleaner and get a toilet cleaning degree and won't get questioned for it

I can boss my big and little sisters around

I can be heard

I can complain about the food

I can be fat and not worry about finding a mate

I don't have to pay damn dowry

Don't have to be a bad driver statistic

I can punch the person who tries to walk all over me

I can say stupid things and pretend I'm smart

I can run other people's life

I can stay single and won't get pestered as much

And for some reason I come back as a girl, I think I'll get a sex change. It sucks to be youngest born sri lankan tamil girl!

No comments: