Monday, July 16, 2007

I think she's okay...

I wanted to write this before I forget...

Several weeks ago, I dreamt of the Korean family. It was just like the KOA picnic day setting... The father and the younger child didn't see me, or did'nt look at me is more like it... The older child and the mother saw me. The mother looked at me and waved happily.

When I woke up, I had a very strange feeling in my stomach... When I saw the mother wave in my dream, I had a strange sense of peace I suppose... It felt like she was telling me not to worry and that she's fine.

I talked about this to Roseby and she said the samething I thought of...

I haven't heard anything about them... I hope they are doing okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh...
i think shes telling you shes fine too..

nice blog :)