Monday, July 16, 2007

Stupid dream =P

I had this dinghie dream few days ago...

My family dragged me to "go see" this dude, and asked me to say yes or no as to whether I wanna marry the dude. Me being the butt I usually am, say NO. Later on in the dream, someone tells me that the dude is eager to hear what I have to say and that he been waiting for me. When I heard that, my heart softens and I feel sorry for him... and also the fact that he been "waiting" for me sorta appeals to me I guess. (I know eh? cheesey meter 1000%). Then I get stuck with what I feel... How do I change my answer from NO to a YES and I was too embarrass to tell my family about what I felt... then I heard my name being called REALLLYYYY loud and only one person does that around here... MY MOM! she woke me up early!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr!

And now, I'm off to bed!

No comments: