Friday, February 15, 2008

*snort*

Last weekend my mom got a hold of an old friend's phone number. We knew them in Maldives and one of their kid was one of my close friend... We haven't talked to them in over 13 years.. Mom handed the phone to me and when I was talking to my old "friend"... the way she talked or sounded like she wasn't interested in talking to me.. I probably misinterpreted the tone and what not... I mean I haven't talked to them in so long, so I wouldn't know how exactly they talk right? I dunno... I asked for my email and said she'd drop me a line... well that was Sunday she told me and it's Friday today...

How would you react on establish connection with your old childhood friend after a long time? The only reason you lost contact is because you moved and got old (LOL). I know people get busy but what's the harm in dropping a line. I was initially angry about this (because I just like to be angry all the time), but I'm like eh whatever... Seriously now.. wouldn't you be kind of excited??? She didn't give me her email address so I can't really contact her but yeah. Then again she did say that she hasn't seen my other friend in a loooong time and they live in the damn country and city =P.

Oh I dunno, I'm kinda hungry now hmmm.

No comments: